Friday, August 24, 2012

I Am All Around You

I am all around you, hovering over you even as you seek My Face. I am nearer than you dare believe, closer than the air you breathe. If My children could only recognize My Presence, they would never feel lonely again. I know every thought before you think it, every word before you speak it. My Presence impinges on your innermost being. Can you see the absurdity of trying to hide anything from Me? You can easily deceive other people, and even yourself; but I read you like an open, large-print book.

Deep within themselves, most people have some awareness of My imminent Presence. Many people run from Me and vehemently deny My existence, because My closeness terrifies them. But My own children have nothing to fear, for I have cleansed them by My blood and clothed them in My righteousness. Be blessed by My intimate nearness. Since I live in you, let Me also live through you, shining My Light into the darkness.
O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.- PSALM 139:1-4
But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.- EPHESIANS 2:13
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.- 2 CORINTHIANS 5:21
_________________________________________________

God is always with us. Amen! We are constantly asking, praying and wanting Got to stand before us, beside us, and within us and when it comes down to it, He already is! We just need to be blessed and accept God's nearness with us instead of running away from him at times. We do not get to do this half heartily, it is all or nothing. We do not get to choose when we want God with us and when we do not. If we are God's children, He will shine thorough us and we shall no be afraid or try to flee. After all,  who knows better how to deal with a given situation situation then God himself. He knows what is going to happen before it happens, because He made us and the world we live in.

When you really stop and think about it, it can be quite scary. But we need to pray and ask for strength to trust in God and not be afraid. This like all things will not come overnight, 'you can't get strong from going to the gym one day'. But overtime we will be able to develop a deeper relationship with Him where we can trust all that He is doing in our lives and just follow His calling instead of those of the world.

Before you make a decision today, stop and think, what would God be wanting me to do right now. Trust that he will lead you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment