Monday, October 8, 2012

Everlasting Love

I love you with an everlasting Love. The human mind cannot comprehend My constancy. Your emotions flicker and falter in the face of varying circumstances, and you tend to project your fickle feelings onto Me. Thus, you do not benefit fully from My unfailing Love.

You need to look beyond the flux of circumstances and discover Me gazing lovingly back at you. This awareness of My Presence strengthens you, as you receive and respond to My Love. I am the same yesterday, today, and forever! Let My Love flow into you continually. Your need for Me is as constant as the outflow of My Love to you.
The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.”- JEREMIAH 31:3
“In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.”- EEODUS 15:13
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.- HEBREWS 13:8
______________________________________________________________

God loves us always. When we are sick or if something bad happens we tend to think that God is not watching over us and loving us. This is not true. His love is continuous and forever unchanging. When moments of sin creep into our lives it is the Devil trying to break down the barrier we have with God. Do not let this happen. We must be strong and know that God still loves us and it is not His fault.

Sometimes things like sickness and certain circumstances God puts into our lives to teach us a lesson. God knows what is in our best interest. He knows what will happen in our lives and it us up to us how we choose to play it out. It is hard to think of it that way but we must trust in the Lord.

Let God be in control of your life today. Trust Him and His everlasting love He has for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment